Friday, August 10, 2012

Goldfish Scooping ~Japanese Festival Stall~

Stalls are an essential ingredient for Japanese festivals. Various kinds of stalls catch your heart as you wander into the stall street of a festival. The goldfish scooping stall is one of them. You scoop goldfish with a scooper and take the fish home as a prize. The young and old savor the traditional game at a festival.

I am taking care of the fish my five-year-old nephew got at a summer festival while traveling in Osaka with his family. Fish from these stalls usually don't last long after you take them home. As a kid, however, I remember this one fish I got at a stall survived 3 years. I hope my nephew's ones lead long lives.

Goldfish Scooping ~Japanese Festival Stall~ [iPhone 4S/HD]
- Shot in 1080p full HD with an iPhone 4S

No comments:

Post a Comment